You can purchase tickets three ways:
Visit the Box Office at 10 South Algoma Street in Thunder Bay
Call the Box Office at (807) 345-5552
Box Office Hours
Monday to Saturday: 12:30am to 19:30pm
Sunday: 12:30 to 16:30
Remember, the theatre is open one hour prior to the performance start time. Come, relax in our lounge while you enjoy a beverage or a snack from the bar, and take a moment to chat and catch up with friends!
2017/18 Main Stage Single Ticket Rates
Performances are held Tuesday to Sunday at 7:30 pm, with matinees on Wednesdays at 12:00 (noon) pm Saturdays and Sundays at 2:00 pm
- Preview Day - Preview the show on Thursday (matinee or evening) before the official opening.
- Gala Opening - The first Friday night performance. Opening nights are a time to celebrate. Join the reception, with snacks, after the show and meet the cast and crew. Tickets as low as $39.
- Student Rush Tickets - Students receive a special ticket price of $20 if they buy their ticket the day of the performance. However, some conditions apply. Students must show their student ID when purchasing or picking up their tickets at the box office. Student Rush Tickets are also subject to availability and some black-out dates apply. Visit or call the box office at 345-5552 for more information.
Live theatre is a unique experience. The intimate atmosphere of a Magnus performance is something that all of our patrons have grown to cherish. There are a few things that could make the experience even more pleasurable for all. Please observe the following:
- Evening performances start promptly at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday matinees start at 12:00 noon and Saturday matinees start at 2:00 p.m.
- Please give yourself ample time to find parking and pick up or purchase tickets. So as not to disturb other patrons, those arriving late will be seated at the back of the theatre during a suitable break in the performance; at intermission you can move to your assigned seat. This also applies to patrons leaving the theatre for an emergency during the performance.
- Cameras and recording equipment are strictly prohibited for any live professional performance.
- As a courtesy to other patrons and the actors on stage - all electronic devices such as cell phones must be turned off during the performance.
- For the enjoyment of our patrons, refreshments are available in our licensed lounge which opens one hour before each performance. Refreshments can also be pre-ordered for intermission to avoid waiting in line.
- As the theatre is an intimate space - please refrain from talking or opening candy wrappers during performances. Sounds can be heard by actors as well as patrons seated around you.
- Please be conservative with the use of perfumes or colognes, as some of our patrons may have allergies to strong scents.
No Scents - Makes Sense!