Pay What You Can (PWYC) Performances
Magnus Theatre proudly offers a Pay What You Can (PWYC) performance during the run of each show. PWYC performances are currently held on the first Sunday afternoon of each show. PWYC performances are to provide accessible theatre to those who may not otherwise have the opportunity to attend a Magnus production.
Admission is by a contribution amount of your choice, and there is no advance ticketing. Come early! Patrons wait in line to ensure fairness (maximum two tickets per person).
With public health and safety in mind, things are a bit different this time.
Here's what you need to know:
- You can purchase tickets for PWYC (in-person only) from the Box Office starting at 1:00pm the day of performance;
- Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and we are asking patrons to please queue outside at the Waverley Street entrance;
- Tickets are limited as audience capacity is restricted to 50% until further notice;
- As always, we ask that patrons don't bring in any outside food or drinks; the concession will be open before the performance and during intermission
- Suggested contribution is $15-$25, but we are grateful for any amount! Regular ticket price for a weekend performance is $35-$40.
Thank you for your support, and we hope that you enjoy the show!